There are many benefits to having an user account on GivePulse:
- When you register to future events, you don't need to input your first, last and email each time
- You can navigate back to the registration to update or add new individuals to the event seamlessly
- Your registration and service hours (if you volunteered) are tracked so you can see how you are giving back to the community
- You can communicate with other individuals active in the community
- If you make a purchase or a donation inside the system, you can access all information pertaining to what was purchased or donated
If a group administrator added you into the system, you can always claim your account. If you missed the email welcoming you to the system, you can always reset your password by navigating to https://www.givepulse.com/site/reset_password.