Through our integration with Anthology Engage, we can provide a seamless student experience to involve further, engage and connect them with off campus community related opportunities and activities.
Attention! Before syncing groups from the Engage platform, ensure the group rosters are up to date with current student members. You want to avoid syncing student users that are no longer enrolled or active. We recommend you focus on syncing groups actively engaged in the community.
If you have any questions, please Submit a Support Ticket
This integration provides the following:
- Seamless user experience via Single Sign On: GivePulse currently supports CAS, LDAP and any SAML2 application (Azure, ADFS, Shibboleth, Google, etc) for a seamless integration
- Service tab in Engage: The service tab populates service opportunities from GivePulse, allowing students to find opportunities to get involved through Engage. Learn more here
- Linked accounts: Users are able to link accounts and share service hours from GivePulse to the co-curricular transcript in Engage
- Membership roster syncing: Allows you to populate your rosters from Engage to a matching subgroup in GivePulse. Learn more here
- Add Impacts: Add Impact workflow accessible from Engage through a clearly visible button to make it easy for students to log hours and other community engagement outcomes
- Submit a Service Opportunity: Campuses have the option to turn a submission process on in GivePulse. When that is set up, it will populate a button on the unique Service Engage page for users to submit service opportunities for approval (see below)