The GivePulse iOS/Android app was designed and developed to cater to Volunteers, Members, and Administrators. The app is supported to work on iOS and Android devices (phones and tablets).
To learn more, you can navigate to our blog post here about the release: http://blog.givepulse.com/iphone-android-givepulse-mobile-app-2-0/
When downloading for iPad or other Tablets: The view will expand 2x (or depending on the size of your screen size).
Below are a few of the benefits of using the iOS or Android downloadable app.
Volunteer, Member, Participant, Registrant
- Login (Gmail, Facebook, email or even Single Sign On - your institution or business's internal sign on method)
- Review profile
- Discover and find events
- Register or cancel registration of events
- Answer custom fields or questions
- Review what events are registered (Dashboard)
- Review what memberships are you in (Dashboard)
- Communicate and message people (Inbox)
- Contact the planner or admin
- Add impact (service hours & reflection) to any group or event
To download the iOS app for volunteers: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/givepulse/id633874815
To download the Android app for volunteers:
iPhone or iPad (iOS) Screenshots
Android (Google Play) Screenshots