Civic Engagement Platform enables people to come together for causes, events, and opportunities you have pre-filtered.
In other words, if you have a specific mission aligned towards a few different causes of interest, you may filter and create a portal to drive traffic and people to those pages.
- A city, municipality, or department may want to create a portal to encourage citizens to volunteer and increase existing capacity
- A business may want to create a portal to enable employees to engage and volunteer together and help their community
The following are specific GivePulse features that support this:
- Repository of events and opportunities (or a way for community partners, nonprofits and causes to list, manage and coordinate volunteers)
- Event management platform to create additional events and opportunities that are private or public
- Enable groups to be organized in a hierarchy clubs, cities, counties, subgroups and departments
- Curation process for the events and opportunities
- Output Tracking (e.g., service hours, pounds of food, # of trees planted, and tied to specific events and opportunities that planners, coordinators and representatives are able to "vouch" and "verify" hours and attendance).
- The Collective Impact (outcomes)