GivePulse's login system can be integrated with a number of single sign-on authentication services, including LDAP, CAS, SAML, and Shibboleth. Enabling these authentication services will restrict access to only active students, faculty and staff. Alum's are able to join if you enable them.
GivePulse also has an API that enables third parties to interact and build on top of our existing platform. Please reach out to us email@example.com if you have any questions.
Benefits of Authentication
- Restrictive Access: Limit GivePulse access to students, faculty, and staff
- Universal Login: Allow users to sign in with their school login
- Single Sign-On: Integrates with your existing authentication system
- Data Integrity: Provide data integrity for reporting and assessment
- Increase Adoption: Make it easier for students to get started with GivePulse
Enabling any of the above authentication methods will activate our white-label solution for your community.