When you have people register to your events and opportunities, a registration record is created to represent the state in which they are involved. The states can be:
- Registered (when someone registers)
- Waiting Approval (when approval is turned on and it needs your admin approval)
- Unconfirmed (they have not filled out key liability forms or required custom fields. This will normally happen if someone bulk registers others or if the admin decided to add them in manually)
- Waitlist (when waitlisting is turned on and the individual is trying to add them into the full event)
- Declined (when the admin declines their registration)
- Cancelled (when the person who registered cancels. Note the admin can also cancel the person too)
- Attended (when the admin "signs in" the individual via the mobile app or via the desktop sign in process. Note, you can also navigate to the Manage Registrations process and on the "actions" column, "sign in" or mark the individual as attended)
- No Show (the admin marks the individual as a no show.
To mark people as "attended", this implies the individual has a "registration record". When there is a registration record and it's currently in the "Registered" state, the admin can:
- Use the Mobile Downloadable Sign In app to Sign people In. This will automatically update the "Registered" state to be "Attended".This will also automatically create an Impact for the individual with it being auto verified by the individual signing them in.
- Use the Desktop Sign In process:
- Use the Manage Registrations process with the "actions" column to "Reassign, Sign In (Mark Attended), Cancel, Decline or Flag the individual as a no show). This will one place allow you to manage: