GivePulse is committed to creating a safe place where donors and volunteers feel confident giving back to their community. The suspicious flags is one way we are making good on that commitment.
In a campaign where donations and volunteer hours are matched, it is preferred and recommended that the user volunteering their time or making a donating adds their own impact followed by an admin of the group verifying the user's impact. Below are the reasons an impact may be flagged as suspicious and may not be eligible for a match.
- Verified by Creator- An impact that is created by an admin of the group and verified by the same admin.
- Shared Group Verifier- An impact that is verified by an admin that is not the direct admin of the eligible nonprofit receiving the impact.
- Write in Verifier- An impact that is verified by an individual whose name was typed in rather than selected from the dropdown menu of pre-determined verifiers for the nonprofit group.
- Offline Donation- A donation that is added manually, with or without a receipt attachment, rather than given online.
- Overlapping Impact(s)- Two impacts that are recorded during the same or overlapping timeframes.
- Verified and created by an admin- An impact that is created by an admin of the group and verified by a different admin of the group.