Last updated July 21
As COVID-19 continues to impact our global community, nonprofits and community organizations have had to reconsider their usual operations and opportunities. Visit our GivePulse Community Resources page for access to our infographics and guides. We will also continue to share additional resources here.
- We shared best practices for a safe reopening on our blog.
- The CDC has offered resources for community based organizations.
- Portland State University has compiled a list of virtual volunteer opportunities; use this as a way to generate further ideas that may work for your organization.
- The National Council of Nonprofits has created a guide to how your nonprofit can plan and organize at this time.
- The New York Council of Nonprofits has created an article informing nonprofits about how COVID-19 might impact nonprofit insurance.
- The Nonprofit Times have offered tips for nonprofits to decrease risk of COVID-19 in their organizations.
- VolunteerPro has created a guide for managing uncertainty in this time, particularly emphasizing the importance of finding a new path to consistency, predictability, and transparency.
- Emily Kane Miller, founder and CEO of Ethos Giving, has written about generosity in the time of COVID-19, which may serve as a helpful call to action for volunteers.
- Learn about how the COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Bill will affect nonprofits.
- Giving City Austin has sourced a list of resources for nonprofits.
- Food banks have been particularly impacted by COVID-19 and might benefit from learning about how Feeding America has responded to coronavirus.
- The Center for Nonprofit Studies at Austin Community College has compiled a list of of resources for nonprofits.
For more information about our team's response to COVID-19, click here.