Last updated July 21
As COVID-19 continues to impact our global community, businesses and corporations have had to reconsider their usual operations. Visit our GivePulse Community Resources page for access to our infographics and guides. We will also continue to share additional resources here.
- We shared best practices for a safe reopening on our blog.
- The CDC shares best practices for businesses and workplaces to plan, prepare, and respond.
- The CDC shares advice for looking out for employee mental health.
- The US Chamber of Commerce Corporate Aid form tracks private sector giving; submit your information to benefit other corporations, and look to see what other corporations have been offering at this time.
- This Google Doc tracks ways in which corporations have been working to alleviate the burdens on communities at this time (for example, Zoom is offering K-12 schools videoconferencing tools for free) — check to get ideas for your own business, and include any actions that you have taken so that organizations can reach out and benefit from your generosity.
- Engage for Good offers a guide to navigating the legal complexities of corporate partnerships and charity events for nonprofits, as well as additional resources they have compiled for corporate responses.
Learn more about our team's response to COVID-19 here.