GivePulse integrates with a number of platforms. In this specific article, organizations who leverage Zoom.us can synchronize their GivePulse events, shifts, projects, opportunities and experiences with Zoom.us. In other words, when an event is created on GivePulse, a zoom URL is generated and the registrations can be synchronized between the two platforms.
The following is information in regards to our support for this specific integration:
- Hours of Support: Our normal operating hours are between 9-6pm CDT, but you can anticipate us to respond back in after hours too :)
- 1st Response SLA: Organizations should expect to hear from our support team within ~3 hours during normal operating hours.
To install Zoom for GivePulse, you can navigate to https://www.givepulse.com/list and select from the "Virtual/Remote Opportunity" and choose "Integration". The default will display a zoom button as shown below:
When selecting the "Add to Zoom" option, you will be presented the following:
1. To either login (authenticate) with your Zoom account or if you are logged in already to Zoom, you will see..
2. The following where GivePulse will request access to Zoom.
Once this is authorized the event can be associated with an existing group or a completely new group. As shown below, the event details, specifically the section for "Virtual/Remote Opportunity" displays the Zoom generated URL:
Setting up GivePulse events, shifts, opportunities, projects and internships can now be tied with the Zoom web conferencing platform. In the case you don't have an existing GivePulse account or Zoom account, the list event workflow allows you to input the event details, and walks the user through a series of steps to set up both a Zoom and GivePulse account.
To uninstall the GivePulse Zoom Integration, you can do so by doing the following:
- Login to your Zoom account
- Click Manage > Installed Apps and search for GivePulse app
- Click GivePulse