The GivePulse team works to ensure W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 for web content are adhered to through our platform.
Steps taken to ensure quality assurance and corrective actions
- GivePulse utilizes WebAim & SiteImprove Accessibility Checker for our engineers and quality assurance team to verify accessible code and front-end prior to production level updates and releases.
- Rigorous testing of any new updates is undertaken.
- Our Accessibility team (is a part of our engineering and product team) reviews release cycles and updates with the above tools and screen readers like JAWs The team’s responsibility is to collaborate with our engineering team and ensure constant learning.
- All recommended changes or updates are submitted to our ticketing system to be prioritized and added to our roadmap
- Any accessibility challenges occurred by end-users or internally with our accessibility team are re-verified and documented for prioritization and roadmapping.
Tools utilized for systems testing to support assistive technologies
- JAWs Screen Reader
- WEBAIM Accessibility
- SiteImprove Accessibility Checker
- Apple VoiceOver
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) and Roadmap
- Contact GivePulse Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like a copy of our VPAT and Roadmap for addressing identified concerns and future enhancements.
GivePulse Accessibility Statement
- GivePulse is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities by meeting or exceeding the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998.
- If you require assistance or wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on this website, please email email@example.com and include the web address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered.
The following is a public blog post on our accessibility stance and our newest member in our accessibility team taking a lead on these efforts https://blog.givepulse.com/global-accessibility-awareness-day/