Through the Engage-GivePulse integration, students are able to connect with community engagement events through Engage, ensuring an easy student workflow with users staying logged in via the institution's single-sign on. Service hours and other outcomes are shared to co-curricular transcripts and student organization membership rosters are synchronized between platforms.
- Search and record service activities: Search for community service related opportunities through the Service tab, and record hours easily using the Add Impact button (see below)
- Single login: Access and use both Engage and GivePulse within the one and same verified login
- Access verified co-curricular transcript: Allow hours and service activities to be verified by the community partner and summarized into a downloadable service transcript, with outcomes synchronized from GivePulse to Engage ‘s co-curricular transcript
- Synchronize org membership: Synchronize organizational memberships between Engage and GivePulse for group roster management
- Track org or group engagement: Student organizations can track external community engagement and service hours through GivePulse to their club or organization subgroup
Article is closed for comments.