Volunteer CRM tracks data about your volunteers, including documents, images, forms, and surveys they may have filled out for you. This coincides with the Manage Users article that explains the abilities to manage, search, sort, and filter user records based on engagement, name, or date they joined.
In addition, you may add notes, tags, labels, and additional information for easy retrieval and communication. The more you leverage the system, the better the reporting and exporting capabilities.
All admins are able to holistically view the data and engagement of any volunteer as a user record in the Volunteer CRM:
- Basic information consolidates (Basic, Emergency, Fellowships, Membership Application)
- Notes: Input notes, additional information about the user that you may want to keep track of for future reference.
- Documents: Upload scanned files, images, or additional documents that may be important for the user. A great example would be their agreements and paper waivers that you may want to digitize and store in the cloud.
- Impacts: Review all the service hours, reflections, and feedback of your volunteer. Respond back to them and add your input to reengage and build up morale.
- Registrations: Review all event registrations and determine attendance and see which ones they prefer or which ones they tend to have low turnout.
Note: You'll also notice there are interactive graphs updating in real time showing the engagement level of the volunteer as shown below.
You can learn more or request a demo by
Emergency Response Platform
GivePulse provides an Emergency Response Platform to streamline logistics and deployment of refugee sites, manpower to fill those sites, and ongoing communication between all stakeholders to determine gaps and level of care.
Natural disasters and emergency response teams need a turn-key solution to immediately mobilize skilled and unskilled volunteers, individuals with specific language proficiencies, location proximity, and credible and background-checked individuals.
The combination of mobile, web, and technology to manage, schedule and have a full CRM/Database to house unlimited volunteers enable us to be partners with any city and municipality in cases of natural disasters and emergency responses.
If you are interested in learning more about our emergency response platform, please reach out to email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.