The primary reasons why you are placed in this "unconfirmed" status is because you are not officially registered until you confirm your registration.
You will need to go to the event and update your registration. Here are some examples of why your registration is Unconfirmed
- The admin requires you to agree to their liability waivers
- The admin requires you to review and fill out custom fields or questions which the friend or individual who registered you didn't fill out
If the above does not apply to you for the specific event you are registering to, and someone decides to register you to the event, you should be automatically confirmed to attend the event.
In all other instances, the following are a few ways to confirm your registration:
- An email notification is sent to your email for you to immediately accept or deny the confirmation. You will be redirected to another page to complete any additional questions.
- You can log in or navigate to the event url; pressing "Confirmation Needed" will prompt and display the fields required for you to completing registration:
Registration Status Defined:
- Registered: User completed all registration requirements. User is registered for the event.
- Waiting Approval: User completed registration; awaiting admin approval.
- Unconfirmed: User's registration is incomplete; requirements missing and spot is not reserved.
- Waitlist: User registration is on the waitlist, the event or shift is full.
- Declined: User registration is declined.
- Cancelled: User registration is cancelled.
- Attended: User registration is marked as attended.
- No Show: User registration is marked as 'No Show'
Note: We automatically resend the confirmation email to unconfirmed registrants 1, 2, 3, 7, and 14 days after it is created (as long as the event is still in the future and the registrant is still unconfirmed).
Outside of the notifications that go out automatically from GivePulse, you can ask the individual to log in and visit the event details page. When logged in they will see the above "Confirmation Needed" button.
Article is closed for comments.