Donor CRM helps track all data about your donors, including documents, images, forms and surveys they may have filled out for you, including their donations. This coincides with the Manage Users article that explains the abilities to manage, search, sort and filter user records based on engagement, name or date they joined.
In addition, you may add notes, tags, labels and additional information for your easy retrieval and communication. The more you leverage the system, the better the reporting and exporting capabilities.
All admins are able to view a holistic view of the data and engagement of any donor as a user record in the Donor CRM.
Note: The donor and volunteer CRM are fused together to enable you to track engagement levels between the both.
- Basic information consolidates (Basic, Emergency, Medical, Education, Custom Fields, and background check)
- Notes: Input notes, additional information about the user that you may want to keep track of for future reference.
- Documents: Upload scanned files, images or additional documents that may be important for the user. A great example would be their agreements and paper waivers that you may want to digitize and store in the cloud.
- Impacts: Review all the service hours, reflections and feedback of your volunteer. Respond back to them and add your input to reengage and build up morale.
- Registrations: Review all event registrations, and determine attendance and see which ones they prefer or which ones they tend to have low turnout.
In addition to a full CRM to track all Donor information, you have a full dashboard to view all donations, filter and search by the type of campaign and donor information. You can access your donations dashboard by going to your group dashboard > Giving > Manage Donations