An individual GivePulse user has the option to opt out of emails from the system by changing the setting under the Account information from your profile menu accessed under your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when you are logged in. At the bottom of the Basic Profile page you will find the ability to opt out.
By opting out, the below are some of the emails you will no longer receive:
- New Registration Alert
- Affiliate published an event
- Affiliation requests
- New Impact
- Impact Verified
- Verification Needed
- Membership Requests
- Survey Response
- Survey Response Confirmation
- New Internship Applicant Alert
- New Registration Approval Alert
- Cancelled Registration
- Welcome to Group emails when you join a new group as its member
- Miscellaneous emails coming from GivePulse
- Notifications informing you about impacts that have been modified
- Weekly updates and insights from GivePulse about groups you oversee (as administrator)
- Reminder email of a group you have been given administrative access to claim
Emails you will continue to receive after opting out:
- Messages from admins and users who try to communicate with you within GivePulse
- Invites to groups and events
- New membership
- Event registration confirmation and event reminders
- Impact verification emails for an event which you are registered to and participated in
- Comments from other users on impacts or wall posts you have created
- Reset Password
- Email verification
If you are an administrator of a group, we recommend you review this article on managing administrative emails.
Note: this will be updated occasionally as we prepare to improve and introduce more settings to control notifications inside GivePulse.
Article is closed for comments.