Every admin in a group can be enabled to have notifications. In order to do this, you will need to navigate to "Manage Users". For the specific user you would like to enable "Admin Alerts", you can turn this on by using the "Send Admin Emails" drop down menu. If you cannot see this column in your manage users page, make sure the column is enabled via the configure layout tool.
Note: The individual has to be an admin to have this enabled. This capability can be changed for each group by accessing the user management pages within their respective dashboards.
Additionally, if you are an administrator for multiple groups, you can all access your admin alerts in one place by going to your account settings > notifications.
Note: Turning off admin alerts only relates to the following notifications:
- When an Event Submission happens
- When a New Impact is created
- When a New Member joins
- When a New Affiliate Request
- When a New Registration
- When Someone Cancels there registration
- When a New Affiliation is created
- When a SubGroup Requests to Join your network
- When a New Membership happens