A notification is a system generated email. By default, our system automatically creates and sends out an email when specific events occur.
The following are default notifications:
- Event Confirmation: Every time a volunteer registers to an opportunity
- Registration: When an admin reassigns or approves/ denies a volunteer's registration
- Updated Event: When an admin changes the location or time of an event
- Cancelled Event: When an admin cancels an event, all registrants will receive a notification
- Group Membership: When an admin approves membership into a group, the new member will receive a notification
- Change of Group Role: When an admin changes a user's role within a group i.e. admin, event manager, and check in attendant the user will receive a notification
- Giving: When a user donates to a group, they will receive an email confirmation of their donation
- *Impacts: Unless the admin has turned off impact notifications, when an admin signs a user in for an event, approves an impact, or denies an impact the user will receive a notification
- Surveys: When a user is added as a reviewer on a survey, the user will receive a notification
- Event Registration: When a user registers for an event, the main admin of the event will receive a notification
- New Group Member: When a user joins a group, the main admin of the group will receive a notification
- Group Membership: When a user requests to be part of a private group, the main admin of the group will receive a notification
- Impacts: When a user has added or updated their impact, the admin will receive a notification
- Surveys: When a response is received for a survey, the survey's admin will receive a notification
- Internships: When an applicant applies for an internship the admin created, the internship's admin will receive a notification
- Affiliations: When another group requests an affiliation, the main admin of the group will receive a notification
*Please note that impact notifications can only be disabled by platinum subscribers.
If you are interested in upgrading your subscription or want to to edit specific notification settings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.