March and April Product Release Notes
- Subgroup Email Templates: This feature is available to Give More subscriptions or accounts with Email Templates enabled, a time-saving feature that allows Admins to easily send custom emails to specific subgroups without manual input.
- Impact Summary/Transcript Updates: Impact Summary/ Transcripts were updated to include more information improving the data visualization.
- Network Search: Introduced Network Search, the ability to search within your Network by keywords and event names.
- More email attachments: You can now attach up to three files when sending a direct message to someone!
- Grant responses added to email: The email notifications received by administrators now include all the information related to a grant application.
- Survey alert to all admins: Each administrator now receives an email notification for every survey response submitted.
- Leaderboard and Badges page: Enhanced the Leaderboards and Badges feature, now allowing admins to access and view leaderboards and badges displaying their current leaders.
- 404/Error pages: Improved the appearance and usefulness of error pages in New View.
- Sticky sub-navigation: The sub-navigation bar on the group page, event page, and profile page will now stick to the top of the page as you scroll down.
- Edit custom fields on Formbulider: Added the ability to edit the custom field directly on the form builder page.
- Bulk deleting shifts: Improvements to the "Bulk Actions" feature in the "Edit Event" section.
- Dark Mode: Improved transitions when moving page to page across the platform.
- Increased character amount on Timesheets: When creating a timesheet, the character limit increased to 255.
- Email event reminders: If an admin makes changes to the shift, time, or other related details, the user registration is sent an email notification automatically.
- Search cities globally: Users can now search for cities outside of the United States.
ICYMI: February Product Launch
Article is closed for comments.