Just like Custom Fields added to your impact or registration questions, you are able to create a form filled with custom fields for users to fill out and submit as responses. Having this ability will help your group, club, association, institution or company to easily make assessments, collect, review and centralize all data tracking.
Generating a survey is similar to appending custom fields to the events, membership requirements. The only difference is that instead of "registering" to event or applying to join a group, you are filling out a survey.
To create a survey, head to your group dashboard and select surveys > create survey:
To create a survey, head to your group dashboard and select surveys > add survey:
When creating a survey, you'll input survey details (title, description) and add some additional settings, such as allowing guest users or anonymous responses. Then, you'll populate the survey using new or existing custom fields.
Here, you'll see all of the previous surveys you've created. On the right side, under the Actions column, there are several actions you can complete to manage your surveys.
- Duplicate: create a copy of the survey
- Invite: send out the link to your survey through GivePulse
- Edit: change survey details or questions
- Message Respondents: send a message through GivePulse to those that have taken your survey
- Export Responses: export survey responses
- View Responses: You can view your responses here. Any questions with multiple choice or binary response will be aggregated and presented in graphs for you. At the bottom of the page, you can click on each responder's name to view all of their individual survey responses.
Survey Creation Accessibility
Our form builder supports adding fields via keyboard shortcuts that are compatible with JAWs screen readers. Tab over to the relevant field and hit enter to add a field to the form. Tabbing and clicking enter will automatically add the field to the bottom of the form.