There are many instances in which you would want people to submit a survey, application, or a form and then require individuals to either review this further or add comments. We have built out a process to allow surveys to be reviewed by one or many individuals, with the added functionality of scoring and adding comments to provide context to the score. This is called 'Surveys with Reviewers' and it is an add-on feature available with any subscription. To access this feature, contact email@example.com.
Enabling Your Survey for Review
Under 'Settings' for your survey, you'll see the option to enable review. Once set to 'Yes', you'll see new edit options for 'Review Questions'.
Under 'Review Questions', you'll find different settings to control how users review surveys.
- Can reviewer set next reviewer?: If you have a routing system in which Reviewer 1 should select Reviewer 2, you can enable this setting
- Show review questions: You can add review questions to every survey question or they can only appear once
- Can edit review: Allow reviewers to edit their reviews
- Show reviews to responder: Allow the survey taker to see reviewer comments and answers
- Can reviewer edit response status: Allow the reviewer to edit the survey status
- Enable Review Status: Allows you to see the status of the reviewer's review
- Do you want to enable conflict of interest form: Enable a form that will allow reviewers to answer questions about possible conflicts of interest
On this screen, you'll also be able to use custom fields to add review questions:
Once a user submits a response, you can manually assign a reviewer via the Actions column. You can select a reviewer from the members of your group or invite a new user.
You can assign reviewers in bulk via Bulk Actions.
Reviewing a Survey Submission
When you assign a user as a reviewer, they will receive a notification with a link to the survey they've been assigned. Once a user has been assigned to review a survey, they can navigate to My Activity > Reviews to see all of their reviews.