The GivePulse App allows you to use a QR codes to quickly capture attendance for events.
Note: this feature is still in beta and we are working on improving it for the future. For now, feel free to help us test!
The app generates a unique QR code for every user. You can access your QR code by following these steps:
- Log in to the GivePulse app and open your profile.
- In the bottom-right of the screen, you'll see the QR code icon
- Opening this allows you to access your unique QR code:
As an admin, you can check in volunteers using their unique QR code. See below for steps on this process:
- Navigate to the profile section to switch into the admin section of the event
- Navigate to either the Sign In or Clock In/Out view and select the event where you are checking participants in
- Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen and select QR Code Scanner
- Take a photo of the volunteer's QR Code
Article is closed for comments.