Documents enable admins to upload and store PDFs, TXT, images and documents for retrieval purposes or for private and/or public consumption.
Documents may be saved and shared at a group level (i.e., members have access to this), or it can be tied directly to a user record (i.e., benefiting the admin in terms of centralizing all the data of a member).
When a document is saved and shared at a group level, each document may be shared via a message, sent or shared directly with anyone or be defined as a custom liability form, waiver or anything you believe will fit your processes.
When a document is stored per individual record. e.g., if you scanned some files for a volunteer and you wanted to keep track of it, you may go to the specific person's record, and upload the file.
- All files are private and tied to the user record
- Files are only visible to admins
- Update/Delete If you need to update or delete an existing document, you may do so via the documents page.
- Public/Private Consumption: This is only for group level documents. If you have some documents you did not want to share, you may set specific documents in a private collection. The only way to share these files is by a private url that we provide to the admin.
- 2GB Free or 1TB(1,000 GB) for Silver and up clients: Please reference the pricing page