Documents enable admins to upload and store PDFs, TXT, images and documents for retrieval purposes or for private and/or public consumption.
You can save your organization documents and shared at a group level (i.e., members have access to this), or it can be tied directly to a user record (i.e., benefiting the admin in terms of centralizing all the data of a member).
When a document is saved and shared at a group level, each document may be shared via a message, sent or shared directly with anyone, or be defined as a custom liability form, added to events for waiver or anything you believe will fit your processes.
Upload a Document
From your Group Admin Dashboard Menu navigate to More Tools > Documents
You will be able to manage, edit, and upload new documents from this screen. To upload a new document select the blue Upload Document button.
Once on the upload screen you will choose your file and can customize the name, privacy level, description, and tags.
Individual User Documents
When a document is stored per individual record. e.g., if you scanned some files for a volunteer and you wanted to keep track of it, you may go to the specific person's record, and upload the file.
- All files are private and tied to the user record
- Files are only visible to admins
Manage Users> click user name and scroll to bottom
- Update/Delete If you need to update or delete an existing document, you may do so via the documents page.
- Public/Private Consumption: This is only for group level documents. If you have some documents you did not want to share, you may set specific documents in a private collection. The only way to share these files is by a private url that we provide to the admin.
- 2GB Free or 1TB(1,000 GB) for Give Joy (Silver) and up clients: Please reference the pricing page